Well she did get elected and I ended up with her for my judge.She just took my son, who is less than 2 years old, gave him to his father- who has been convicted of domestic violence, is an ex convict, and who has also failed multiple drug tests, prior to her 3 other courts had left me with primary custody.

We go in front of her and her decision is a 180 from all other courts, using all the same arguments and evidence. As it turns out, she was partners in a law firm with my ex's attorney.

It was never disclosed.She is as crooked as they come, god help my son.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of judge. Clark County Courts needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned judge in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Clark County Courts.

Had an Experience with Clark County Courts?

Comments

Same judge took my daughter too and awarded my ex sole custody

Chattanooga, Tennessee, United States #1274486

This is despicable!!! She obviously has mental problems and I'm quite sure had a screwed up childhood herself. I hope you got your son back!!

Las Vegas, Nevada, United States #1243341

Now this scares me.I have a trial in January and she is my judge.

I am the one who filed a motion and during our last court hearing she did not let me talk but let the father talk all his lies.Although I'm the one who filed the motion she looked at me as if I did something wrong when all evidence was there.

to Anonymous Las Vegas, Nevada, United States #1245965

This is very typical of her unethical behavior.

to Anonymous Las Vegas, Nevada, United States #1293639

How did things turn out at your trial?

to Anonymous #1355832

she did the same with me

Las Vegas, Nevada, United States #1240577

There is now a petition to impeach this very unethical judge.. https://www.change.org/p/impeach-family-court-judge-rena-hughes?recruiter=7575126&utm_source=share_for_starters&utm_medium=copyLink

Las Vegas, Nevada, United States #1235180

Your not the only one she did that to I got her as my judge as well she took both my daughters from me.The have only ever lived with me their entire life.

My girls are 7 and 10. Their father is a felon with a violent record, current and active warrants as well as unemployed. I am being punished for always working and having a good job, always being there for everything for my girls no matter what and not having a criminal record. She gave my girls to their father and ordered me to not have any contact with them while they are with him.

I don't even get a phone call.She is a horrible judge and should be removed from the Bench.

to Anonymous Henderson, Nevada, United States #1237651

Who are you? Please call me- there are six o us- this judges actions were on the news- there is a page on facebook to impeach her- please contact us!! Call or text7024609438- we are going to unbench this judge- we can help you!

to Anonymous Los Angeles, California, United States #1256861

Hi I took down your number.My name is Jasmine and I just recently found out all of this information!

My case sounds so similar in so many ways! My husband has money and I left him with nothing and went to live in a domestic violence shelter...in the time I was in there he was granted custody of my son. He is abusive and an alcoholic drug addict. I devoted my whole heart and life to my son.

I only get to see him for a couple of hours on the weekend. She just handed him custody off of his word or should j say lies! I have taken classes therapy everything...still no change! I will fight for my son until the day I die!

My husband is a bad person and father!If you have already looked into some things let me know what I can do to help!!